Sep 26, 2011

Infinite Clothing - San Francisco


A while back I visited the fairly new Infinite Clothing. They are a cool place to check out if you are ever in Frisco. Located at 627 Post St. San Francisco, CA 94109 and can be reached at (415)674-7712, which is nearby The Hundreds if you happen to know where that is. The service was great, they answered all my questions, I even brought up my idea for this post, and they were cool with it a big plus. They stock several brands including one of my favorites Acapulco Gold as well as Rebel 8, Play Clothes, Huf, and Benny Gold.



Infinite Clothing also does their own t-shirts that were nicely done with the simple Infinite logo across the chest. One thing I seen here that I didn’t see elsewhere was neck ties. I know what your thinking who gives a fuck about ties, but I do have to wear them due to school requirements, so it was nice seeing them be made available. Their business cards are cool, I had to mention them because I pay attention to little things like that and their cards were nicely done. I cant wait to see what the future has in store for them and I’m looking forward too hopefully making another visit and maybe do a little more networking with them and other brands as well. For more details and information on the store or brand head over to InfiniteSF .