May 3, 2010

I Love It, I Hate It: A LEGO Terminator Bust

 
 

Sent to you by JOEY via Google Reader:

 
 


lego-terminator-face.jpg I know, I can't read the word bust without thinking about my face buried in one either. I guess it's a curse. Like F***ING @$$HOLE, except it won't get you kicked out of a fancy restaurant for yelling it at your waiter. But enough about my lunch experience, this is a Terminator head made entirely out of LEGO by brickshelfer robbed. I want to take a bat to it. And not a baseball bat either. I'm talking a real live bat with wings. One the size of a building and flying at the speed of light. Like in my dream last night, but without the naked wizard waving his wand at me. Hit the jump for a couple more shots and another link to the entire gallery.

 
 

Things you can do from here: