Sep 14, 2012

Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones

Price- $99
To me Shure headphones are one of the best if not the best makers of quality headphones. Using basic headphones such as the white apple ones that come with its products will work for a while but  they always blow out and become useless. I had a pair of older Shure's and they were amazing once I had then on correctly. The bass is booming and the sound quality overall with a pair of these will make your listening experience a whole lot better. Other features include
  • Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass
  • Sound Isolating Design
  • Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
  • 2-Year Limited Warranty
  • Included Fit Kit
  • Replacable/Detachable Cord
If these are anything like the ones I had a few years ago they are worth the $100. I would also like to mention I also had the Dr.Dre Beats in ear set and they dont stand a chance against a pair of Shure's, at least in my opinion. You can get a pair now over at the Shure online store.