Mar 3, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

This was a great movie that I really liked and it tells a really great story. I had to watch this especially with all the Oscar’s it had won and I had heard about this movie a while ago and every year it seems like an Indie movie kinda takes over the Oscars or gets a little more media spotlight from the nominations. However I wonder how an Indie film is even nominated since its not shown in wide release to make millions of dollars. It makes me wonder if the academy has to watch every single movie made from the whole year which sounds like a job I would love to do. Anyways enough of me talking point of this post is it was a great movie and if you want to download it then click on the link I put below and its in DVD quality and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Click Here