Nov 10, 2009

LiveBrush

Capture

I have been meaning to blog about this for a while now but for some reason I kept on forgetting. But I wanted to let you all know about a program called LIVEBRUSH from Adobe and it runs on Air which is from Adobe as well. You can create anything you can think of with the drawing tools they give you and the way it works is really cool. I cannot really describe what exactly caught my attention its just something that once you use it for yourself then you will know exactly what I’m talking about. So if you think you can make some use if this or like me you like to just mess around and doodle because I am not an artist at all and will never make anything but I seen some things other people made and they were great. But download it and install it if you think you want to try and I have Windows 7 and it works just fine so head over to the site and read more about it if you like.

Go to Livebrush.com now

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

Windows Live Tags: LiveBrush,Adobe,tools,attention,artist