Sep 28, 2011

Black Scale - San Francisco


To get to the Black Scale store you need to step inside an elevator and when the doors ding open you are there. Not being from a large a city as Frisco I was new to this but didn’t mind it. There were a few things I seen here that I actually did post on, it was cool getting to see them in person. The selection of hats was one of the largest I have seen while visiting stores.

The service was friendly and was even nice enough to recommend I check out Infinite Clothing. I liked the black American flag they have framed and placed on the wall you see right  when you walk in. Overall cool store especially for your Black Scale needs. Visit them at  55 Grant Ave. 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108 or reach them at (415)981-9619 or check them out online at Black Scale.